Dearborn Public Library’s subscription to Zinio gives you access to over 200 popular magazines. Read directly in your internet browser or download a supported Zinio Reader app!
Download the app
The Zinio for Libraries app can only be used to read your magazines. Browsing the collection and subscribing to magazines must be done using an internet browser (Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari) on a computer or smart device!
The service requires the creation of a Dearborn Public Library Zinio account/login to browse the collection, for subscribing to and reading magazines online or delivering those magazines to a Zinio Reader app on your computer or mobile device.
New users must follow all the steps, in the order presented, to ensure access to Dearborn Public Library’s Zinio magazine collection.
Follow these steps to create your Dearborn Public Library Zinio account login.
- Click or tap the following link to Register & Create Account
- When prompted, enter your Library Card Number and click Submit.
- Click the Create Account! button, enter the required information, and click Create Account.
- An activation link will be sent to your email account.
- Click on the Activation Link in your email account to Confirm your account status.
- Click on the Login link on the account confirmation screen or come back to this page to login and begin browsing the collection.
- Login with your Dearborn Public Library Zinio login
- Use the available navigation tools to search for and checkout the magazine(s) of your choice.
- Select the “Sign in here” link and login using your Zinio.com account info.
- After subscribing to a magazine, read it online (streaming) or read it offline using the Zinio for Libraries app.