All three branches of the Dearborn Public Library have public computers with internet access and Microsoft Office 2010 software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher). Visitors who have a Dearborn library card may log onto library computers for free using the barcode number and PIN from their library cards. To find out more about getting a library card, see Getting a Library Card.
Access to public computers is available at all times that the library is open. The computers will shut down ten minutes before the library closes. Sessions may end as early as 20 minutes before closing due to the software shut-down procedure. All computer users are subject to our Public Computer Use Policies.
Visitors who are not eligible for a Dearborn library card may purchase an internet pass:
- One-day internet pass: $2.00
- Six-month internet user card: $20.00
- One-year internet user: $35.00
Wireless internet is available for free to anyone visiting the Dearborn Public Library. To connect:
- Log onto Wi-Fi via HFCL_Public
- Wait for login prompt or open a browser to get prompt
- Read the on screen terms and instructions then enter the given username and password
Printing is available from the public computers for $0.20 per page for black and white prints and $1.00 per page for color.