- Pottermore Experience the Harry Potter stories like never before with Pottermore.com from J.K.Rowling. Learn more about the wizarding world as you discover exclusive new writing from the author herself...
- The Stacks Preview new books, create a customizable scholastic profile, play games, take polls all within the new Stacks website from Scholastic.
- Read Kiddo Read James Patterson's ReadKiddoRead helps parents and educators connect their children with the books that will turn them into lifelong readers.
- Read.gov The Center for the Book in the Library of Congress invites people of all ages to discover the fascinating people, places and events that await you whenever you read.
- Kids Reads Ever craved a good book and just not been inspired by anything you see? Or felt annoyed that you bought a book that was merely so-so? Or closed a book and JUST wanted to talk about it? This is that place.
- Guys Read Welcome to Guys Read, a web-based literacy program for boys founded by author and First National Ambassador of Young People’s Literature Jon Scieszka.
- Book Adventure Book Adventure is a fun, free way for kids to get motivated to read! Kids in grades K-8 can search for books, read them offline, come back to quiz on what they’ve read, and earn prizes for their reading success.
Grow Your Brain
- MyOn a personalized, online literacy program that matches student’s interests and their reading level to a recommended book list generated from the largest digital library with over 8000 enhanced digital books with reading supports.
- IXL IXL is a web-based program that targets MATH for all grades K-12 with problems based on the common core standards. The math problems have a wide variety of question types, from word problems to interactive graphing.
- Wonderopolis Welcome to Wonderopolis®, a place where natural curiosity and imagination lead to exploration and discovery in learners of all ages. Brought to life by the National Center for Families Learning (NCFL), our Wonders...
- XtraMath XtraMath is a Seattle-based organization dedicated to math achievement for all. Our goal is to develop effective, efficient, adaptive and intrinsically rewarding supplemental math activities...
- Spatulatta Spatulatta.com's intent is to present a fun and compelling website that will help foster a whole new generation of young cooks, not only by introducing cooking skills, but also through modeling behavior for using...
- Smithsonian Kids From Art to Zoo, the Smithsonian has something to interest kids and students of all ages.
- National Gallery of Art NGAkids Art Zone interactives offer an entertaining and informative introduction to art and art history. Featuring a variety of art-making tools that encourage exploration...
- Funbrain Since 1997, kids, teachers, librarians, and parents have enthusiastically turned to Funbrain for its free educational games, online books, and comics. Funbrain, created for kids ages preschool through grade 8...
- Brain POP Founded in 1999, BrainPOP creates animated, curricular content that engages students, supports educators, and bolsters achievement.
Have Some Fun
- SI - Kids We aim to create a fun, safe environment for kids, filled with some of the best news, games, and interactive features on the internet. If it's not cool, it's not on our site.
- Poptropica Poptropica® is a virtual world in which kids explore and play in complete safety. Every month, millions of kids from around the world are entertained and informed by Poptropica's engaging quests, stories and games.
- Nick Kids Games, Videos, Radio, Club, and Stars from the Nick Network.
- WB Kids Games, Video, Downloads, Shop, and more from the WB network for kids.
- Disney Channel All the stuff you love from Disney, on the web!
- Cartoon Network Cartoon Network is home to your favorite cartoons, videos and free games. Play with your favorite Cartoon Network characters in Ben 10 games, Adventure Time games, Regular Show games, Gumball games and more...