Book club kits are designed to help you hold your own book discussions. You can check out up to two kits per card for 45 days.
Each kit is in a convenient canvas bag which includes 10 copies of the book and materials for facilitating conversations.
All kits are located at the Henry Ford Centennial Library. Please ask a Page at the copy desk to retrieve a specific title, or place a hold through Kit Keeper.
- Kits can be checked out for 45 days.
- There are no renewals.
- Kits may be placed on hold through KitKeeper with your library card (see below).
- All 10 books must be returned for a kit to be checked in.
- $1.00/day late fee per kit.
- $15.00/book to replace lost or damaged books in kit.
- $150.00/kit to replace an entire kit that is lost or damaged.
- Want to see what kits we have? Browse KitKeeper for a complete list, or search by title or by availability.
- Is there a kit you would like us to order?
- Make a purchase suggestion. In the format box, please check “other” and type “book club kit.”