Book Club Kits
Book club kits are designed to help you hold your own book discussions. You can check out up to two kits per card for 45 days.
Each kit is in a convenient canvas bag which includes 10 copies of the book and materials for facilitating conversations.
All kits are located at the Henry Ford Centennial Library. Please ask a Page at the copy desk to retrieve a specific title, or place a hold through Kit Keeper.
- Kits can be checked out for 45 days.
- There are no renewals.
- Kits may be placed on hold through KitKeeper with your library card (see below).
- All 10 books must be returned for a kit to be checked in.
- $1.00/day late fee per kit.
- $15.00/book to replace lost or damaged books in kit.
- $150.00/kit to replace an entire kit that is lost or damaged.
- Want to see what kits we have? Browse KitKeeper for a complete list, or search by title or by availability.
- Is there a kit you would like us to order?
- Make a purchase suggestion. In the format box, please check “other” and type “book club kit.”