Dearborn Public Library loves to receive donations! We are so grateful for our patrons’ generosity!
All material donations need to be made in-person at HFCL on Wednesday mornings between the hours of 10:00 am – and 1:00 pm.
We have 5 ways for people to donate :
- Monetary donations made through our online payments portal.
- Friends –Donations can be made to Friends of the Library-Dearborn directly, or donors can become members and support the library with their time as well.
- Dearborn Library Foundation
- City of Dearborn – checks mailed into Administration and designated as Library donations.
- Book Sale – Purchases at the library book sale contribute to the library directly.
Donations from Local Authors
If you are a local author and you wish to submit work to the Dearborn Public Library please see our local_author_guidelines_fillable.
** Please Note that the library does not guarantee that any materials donated will end up in the collection.**